Hi, I’m Mike Haytack, owner and photographer of Mike Haytack Digital Imagery. I look forward to taking photos of your listing!
I want the photos of your listing to be the best they can be. This requires teamwork and cooperation that will result in an outstanding online presence when your home goes LIVE on the market.
When I arrive to take photos of your listing, I ask that all staging and cleaning be done prior to my arrival. To efficiently maintain my busy schedule and deliver the level of service my clients expect, I can not spend unnecessary time at the home waiting for it to be cleaned, dusted, de-cluttered, etc.
Here is my checklist:
- The photoshoot will take no more than 2.5 hours. I will be photographing both the inside and outside of your home.
- I’ll be photographing all of the major rooms.
- I normally do not photograph the garage unless it has special features.
- If you have special features of your home that are not obvious please let me know about these so I include them in the shoot.
- Contain pets in the garage or out of sight.
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house.
- Move garbage cans out of sight.
- Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers.
- Mow and rake the yard.
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks, and patios.
- Clear off countertops in kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Remove photos, notes, and papers from the refrigerator.
- DO NOT turn on all interior lights. I’ll do this based on lighting conditions.
- De-clutter rooms that may be excessively furnished. They do not photograph well.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms. Clothes hung or folded and put away.
- Remove piles of newspapers and magazines.
- Tuck trash cans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
- Let me know if your home contains valuable works of art. I can edit photos to make these items unrecognizable or make sure they are not in the photographs.
If you have additional questions please call, text, or email Mike.