Standard photo shoots (1200-2500 sqft.) will take no more than 2 hours. I will be photographing both the inside and outside of your home including all of the major rooms. I normally do not photograph the garage unless it has special features.
- If there are any features of the home that are not obvious, please let me know so that we can include them in the shoot.
- Please keep pets in the garage or out of sight.
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house.
- If garbage cans are visible please remove them so they cannot be seen from the street.
- Remove all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers – mow and rake yard.
- Sweep or blow off driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Clear off counter tops in the kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Remove photos, notes and papers from the refrigerator.
- Turn ceiling fans and televisions off.
- Please de-clutter rooms that may be excessively furnished – they do not photograph well.
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms.
- Make sure all clothes are hung up or out of sight.
- Place all indoor trashcans out of view in a closet or cupboard.
If you have any further questions please email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.